Become a Friend of BATS
Our audiences form an essential part of our productions and the Friends of BATS scheme enables our supporters to form a closer relationship with us.
The support of our Friends is an important aspect of our ability to continue to stage high quality musical theatre productions. In return for a modest annual subscription, Friends of BATS receive a number of exclusive benefits that enable them to play a closer part of the action, including ‘behind the scenes’ access.
- Per ticket discount on full price tickets (NB - Friends cannot buy discounted tickets for non-Friends).
- Invitation to sit in on a setting rehearsal with the director to see how a show is put together and watch the show as 'work in progress'.
- Complimentary show program.
Membership is annual, from 1 January – 31 December, and has two options:
- Single membership (£20 - leading player)
- Joint membership (£30 - leading couple)
How to Pay
A - Pay by direct bank transfer or set up a standing order
- Make a one-off payment directly to our bank account or set up a standing order to debit on 1 January each year.
Bank name: Unity Trust Bank
Sort Code: 60-83-01
A/c No.: 20329774.
Payment ref.: Surname + FOB
- Complete the general enquiry form and tell us you have paid by bank transfer, or complete and return the Friends of BATS membership form.
B - Pay by cheque
- Download and complete the Friends of BATS membership form.
- Post it to us with your cheque, payable to "BATS" (see the form for the postal address).
C - Pay by credit or debit card using PayPal
Click on the “Buy Now” button below and follow the instructions on screen. If you do not have a PayPal account, select the option "Pay using your credit or debit card".
- Leading player (single) - £21.00 (£1.00 is added to cover PayPal fees).
- Leading couple (joint) - £31.30 (£1.30 is added to cover PayPal fees).